• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

I decided to make a significant investment in my collection this year.  It's a lot more fun than buying mutual funds, that I can tell you.  (thumbsu

That is 100% the truth!! I did the same from 2014 to 2016.

2 hours ago, Knightsofold said:

Anyone excited for the movie tonight?

I was excited a week ago when I was going to watch the premiere in Sweden. Nice visuals and stuff, but I wasn't convinced by the comedy thing. I would probably laugh if I was 10 years old, but that was a long time ago :preach:

Edited by SECollector

On 11/6/2017 at 7:00 PM, Dark Knight said:

The beautiful eBay 6.5 old label copy just ended at $35,150 without the reserve met. What do ya guys think of the final hammer price? 

Do you have a link?

Nice copy from the front, but without a back cover scan it's hard to know how nice looking the comic is, and so how to value it.

Edited by namisgr

This is the same seller discussed recently in the AF #15 Club thread. Storms made note the seller thought that book should grade higher. I noticed he was selling a fair amount of PGX at very optimistic prices (as in way over GPA for CGC graded books). An unknown seller with under 200 feedback selling books for thousands of dollars is not going to lead to an wild, unbridled bidding war, either.

46 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

This is the same seller discussed recently in the AF #15 Club thread. Storms made note the seller thought that book should grade higher. I noticed he was selling a fair amount of PGX at very optimistic prices (as in way over GPA for CGC graded books). An unknown seller with under 200 feedback selling books for thousands of dollars is not going to lead to an wild, unbridled bidding war, either.

Oh, you mean a seller with the kind of sensibilities that prompt him to claim "CGC/PGX" when selling a PGX book, but leave out any reference to PGX on those few he's selling that are actually CGC?