• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, texmurphy2099 said:

was there a date stamp on that other sale?  might've made a difference.

The 300k didn’t have a date stamp.  I don’t like date stamps but some boardies on here say it might actually make the more desirable 

8 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

The Ebay 5.5 copy was a buy it now/best offer, wondering if an offer was accepted instead.

8 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

Nope. Sold for the $25k. (thumbsu

-J.

It’s possible it sold for less(thumbsu

If an offer was made directly by the seller through eBay email, it’ll show that the book sold for the full listing price, even if the actual price it sold for was lower.  Happens all the time on eBay best offer listings, which get inaccurately reported to GPA.

3 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

From the look of that copy, it seems GPA smashed back.

Yeah, when I click that link I see a 0.5 copy that looks like it's been through hell, with half the cover torn off.

EDIT:  Oh wait, this is just eBay doing that new thing it does, where instead of showing you the specific listing you tried to visit, it just redirects you to something else that's still for sale.  I really hope there's a peasant revolt and they get rid of this extremely confusing behavior.

Edited by Sweet Lou 14