• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery #83 Club
18 18

997 posts in this topic

On 6/13/2023 at 10:25 AM, bc said:

My old copy. Found underneath some ratty newspapers in a tub of DC comics.

Unfortunately, when I looked in my tub of comics, all I found were some ratty newspapers at the bottom. I've got to get a magic tub like yours.

On 11/15/2023 at 12:16 PM, Joseph Ragno said:

"...and I -- I AM THOR!!"

image.thumb.png.fd57d7241bb63841718c3190e5d089d8.png

I've never owned a single loose page like this ... if I were to look for one, there aren't too many that I would consider more awesome than this one.  May I ask how much something like this costs?  Or did you submit it yourself?

On 11/16/2023 at 8:15 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

I've never owned a single loose page like this ... if I were to look for one, there aren't too many that I would consider more awesome than this one.  May I ask how much something like this costs?  Or did you submit it yourself?

I won this on a Comiclink auction recently.  For $420, I thought I stole it.  I now exclusively collect pages, mainly those that depict sentinel moments in a character's storyline.

Edited by Joseph Ragno

On 11/17/2023 at 7:36 AM, Joseph Ragno said:

I won this on a Comiclink auction recently.  For $420, I thought I stole it.  I now exclusively collect pages, mainly those that depict sentinel moments in a character's storyline.

Fantastic ... saw your AF 15 page in the other thread, that is awesome.

On 3/26/2024 at 5:47 PM, SeniorSurfer said:

Been chasing one of these for about two years (looking for no chipping, higher grade, somewhat reasonable, etc. - you know the drill).  Missed on a few but nabbed this 'un for the SA PC Keys and it was easily the hardest one for me to find in grade, but I'm happy as a clam.  This one lets me join the coveted 83 club with pride - if I pass the tests anyway.

JIM 83.JPG

(worship) WOW