• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western comics.
11 11

2,257 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, damonwad said:

Some Broncho Bill's.

644836298_SingleSeries2.thumb.JPG.f31b73cf24bbb2e97e106e6b88c47253.JPG

This is a Single Series, right? It's a wonderful, early book. Amazing shape, too. I'm going to go back in time and tell the kid who owned it that it's alright if he reads it carefully...  :whatev:

1 hour ago, PopKulture said:

This is a Single Series, right? It's a wonderful, early book. Amazing shape, too. I'm going to go back in time and tell the kid who owned it that it's alright if he reads it carefully...  :whatev:

lol   Thanks and you're right, it's Single Series #2.

8 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Beautiful books! Really love the black, night time cover on the single series. Here's another cool one.

combronchobill8.jpg

Nice one, and the premium too.

They're all the same character from Harry O'neill's newspaper strip.

Edited by damonwad

Found an old photo

Years ago I found literally a full shopping bag of these. All stamped "special". Probably a movie theatre giveaway. The lady had no other comics, just a box full of this one.

Was going to buy a couple of copies so I asked the lady how much?  She replied "You want to buy them all?"  When I heard the price I couldn't leave them...

hoppycomics.jpg

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Found an old photo

Years ago I found literally a full shopping bag of these. All stamped "special". Probably a movie theatre giveaway. The lady had no other comics, just a box full of this one.

Was going to buy a couple of copies so I asked the lady how much?  She replied "You want to buy them all?"  When I heard the price I couldn't leave them...

hoppycomics.jpg

Nice group shot. If you're going to have 26 copies of one Hoppy issue, you could have done a lot worse than one with a cool Saunders cover.

I don't know if they're from your pile, but there are a few of these #37 "specials" on ebay now.

Noticed a horror western theme in the posts above-figured this fit!I really need to sort some of those Tim Holts,and there are some GREAT Ghost Rider covers  into my collection

It's a mycomicshop scan,but that very book is here with me now!

!a.jpg.cc43f547f4fd94ac79168a19d8996908.jpg