• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

this thread had accomplished what it set out to do, alert the cgc boards to how this particular seller approaches selling books... but if this particular seller doesn't comply to someone elses standards, then I am not sure I would say "dishonest', but more along the lines of "not disclosing to one's fellow boardies"

we would hope that we would be motivated to help each other out, but folks, come on, that just ain't the way the wheel turns

Stop with the logic, reason and open minded approach to this situation.

You're going to ruin a perfectly good thread. :baiting:

Are you covering for Roy this evening Rick? :baiting:

:sorry:

For what its worth I also just overlayed them in photoshop. Yea its clearly the same. I've done this many times with Ewert books. I'm sure someone can put up a gif.

this thread had accomplished what it set out to do, alert the cgc boards to how this particular seller approaches selling books... but if this particular seller doesn't comply to someone elses standards, then I am not sure I would say "dishonest', but more along the lines of "not disclosing to one's fellow boardies"

we would hope that we would be motivated to help each other out, but folks, come on, that just ain't the way the wheel turns

Thanks Rick...You are the man ! (thumbs u

Er, I don't think that's a recommendation.

Man this is better then the draft. It's like a sitcom but you get to participate

:censored: