• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

22fcs9.jpg

I'm more interested in the fact that I could get better deals on the board if I offered crack in exchange for comics in 14% of sales threads

That's all the Brits.

Apart from me and you.

22fcs9.jpg

I'm more interested in the fact that I could get better deals on the board if I offered crack in exchange for comics in 14% of sales threads

That's all the Brits.

Apart from me and you.

I prefer Mephedrone :insane:

22fcs9.jpg

That's all the Brits.

Apart from me and you.

I prefer Mephedrone :insane:

That's because you get an easy supply.

You need to get a life, I don't answer to you...you wanted to buy a book from me, you didn't pull the trigger, I sold the book early this morning. In my humble opinion sounds like sour grapes to me on your part. I do however want to respond to the rest of the members on here interested in hearing the truth, not some one sided conspiracy theory . I have sold.... I am certain more copies of Avengers #57 over the last 37 years Kryto has, no dought many, many more . This is not the same copy....period !

Can't believe you said that with a straight face. Jesus, how stupid can you get :screwy:

You need to get a life, I don't answer to you...you wanted to buy a book from me, you didn't pull the trigger, I sold the book early this morning. In my humble opinion sounds like sour grapes to me on your part. I do however want to respond to the rest of the members on here interested in hearing the truth, not some one sided conspiracy theory . I have sold.... I am certain more copies of Avengers #57 over the last 37 years Kryto has, no dought many, many more . This is not the same copy....period !

Can't believe you said that with a straight face. Jesus, how stupid can you get :screwy:

i can't believe no ones correcting his spelling lol

dought = doubt

this thread had accomplished what it set out to do, alert the cgc boards to how this particular seller approaches selling books... but if this particular seller doesn't comply to someone elses standards, then I am not sure I would say "dishonest', but more along the lines of "not disclosing to one's fellow boardies"

we would hope that we would be motivated to help each other out, but folks, come on, that just ain't the way the wheel turns

Stop with the logic, reason and open minded approach to this situation.

You're going to ruin a perfectly good thread. :baiting:

Are you covering for Roy this evening Rick? :baiting:

:sorry:

Thanks Rick...You are the man ! (thumbs u

I won't speak for Rick but if I had to guess he is not condoning what is going on here. Nor was I by my comments.

Fact is this game happens and will continue to happen with the $$$ involved.

You just got caught. Others are a little sharper playing the game.

dought = doubt

It's just a typo, the G is just above a B on a keyboard

I have to admit, way to many Unique flaws for it not to be the same book, that is without and beyond a shadow of doubt the same exact book.

100% positively, without a doubt GUILTY of the accusation. There is no appeal, admit the truth and throw yourself on the mercy of the forums or disappear.

ahahhahahh mschmidt....you are joke !!! :screwy:

this thread had accomplished what it set out to do, alert the cgc boards to how this particular seller approaches selling books... but if this particular seller doesn't comply to someone elses standards, then I am not sure I would say "dishonest', but more along the lines of "not disclosing to one's fellow boardies"

we would hope that we would be motivated to help each other out, but folks, come on, that just ain't the way the wheel turns

Stop with the logic, reason and open minded approach to this situation.

You're going to ruin a perfectly good thread. :baiting:

Are you covering for Roy this evening Rick? :baiting:

Good one

...and there it is.

As always it seems Frankenstein's Monster isn't very popular with the locals.

:signfunny::roflmao:

How come after your lengthy (poorly written) response, the only thing you've done is post a few gifs and funny faces? Nothing else to say about the matter? I stand on the fence with this and actually hope for you to clear this up as you seem like a cool guy and all that - however it's clearly the same book. I mean your passionate response was...we'll... dishonest... am I wrong? Are we wrong?

dought = doubt

"h" (shrug)

dought = doubt

"h" (shrug)

next to G :gossip:

Brian.....These are two different scans

That's the same book. Anyone with any attention to detail can see that. Maybe I couldn't give the book an accurate grade, but I can see the spine ticks are in the same exact place.

Although I have not been accused of any wrongdoing online that I had to defend myself against, I do understand how infuriating it would be to have my name dragged through the mud for something I didn't do. Because of that, I wouldn't be first to run your name through the mud or call you a thief. If you still have the pressed 8.5 you could clear this up right now by posting a photo of the slab and a sign indicating the date and time. (shrug)

I have to say though, your claim that these are different books (when they obviously are not) combined with the problems you have had in the past as well as your accusers being honest members of the boards has me siding with them on the issue.