• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

Heres a question that I've been asking myself. If you sell some books on here in a thread and then find out the buyer is a SHILL/P.O.S, (shrug) should you still sell them the books ( are you obligated) if you have them, and the thread is still ongoing?

DR.X

Is "Waldo Johnson" some sort of metaphor for the fact that he can't find his ?

I named mine Waldo. In my batchelor days, all the ladies loved playing a game of where's little Waldo.

;)

Fixed that for you. (thumbs u

Heres a question that I've been asking myself. If you sell some books on here in a thread and then find out the buyer is a SHILL/P.O.S, (shrug) should you still sell them the books ( are you obligated) if you have them, and the thread is still ongoing?

DR.X

I would have to know something more specific about the buyer....but IMO I would think that there would be situations where you would absolutely be justified in not selling to that specific buyer. Otherwise, we'd just be supporting dishonesty and subterfuge.

DR.X

I would have to know something more specific about the buyer....but IMO I would think that there would be situations where you would absolutely be justified in not selling to that specific buyer. Otherwise, we'd just be supporting dishonesty and subterfuge.

I understand that but then again, this could be another gray-area issue. Some may support going through with the sale, and some may flame up about it.

DR.X

DR.X

As master of my sales threads' offers, I post in them that I reserve the right to decline any :takeit:

I believe that comports with the rules. I'm guessing. I have only read the rules once when POV insisted.

DR.X

I understand that but then again, this could be another gray-area issue. Some may support going through with the sale, and some may flame up about it.

DR.X

Oh it would definitely be a case-by-case basis for me and depend on who the seller was and what they had done in the past. For example, if DR.FRANKENSTEIN/AKA WALDO-JOHNSON and whoever else he has been created another alt and was found out, I certainly wouldn't sell to him even if he had picked up the entirety of my sales thread. I'm just speaking for myself though - I can't really dictate other sellers policies.

However, how other sellers deal with buyers certainly dictates to me those that I will and will not deal with, regardless of the 'good deals' they might offer on whatever books they are selling.

My mission was to read all of this thread but I found it impossible.
banana052.gif Comics General - it's not for wimps any more! banana052.gif

Is "Waldo Johnson" some sort of metaphor for the fact that he can't find his ?

I named mine Waldo. In my batchelor days, all the ladies loved playing a game of where's little Waldo.

;)

Fixed that for you. (thumbs u

I brought this upon myself. :tonofbricks:lol

Some have said toothsome.
I know!!! Me tooth!

Tooth can play that game!

One if by land, tooth by sea!

All for one and one for all, toothgether we can do it!!!
I'm gettn' crunk toothnite!

I know!!! Me tooth!

I'm fighting this tooth n' nail!

I know!!! Me tooth!

Quoted for tooth

I know!!! Me tooth!

Quoted for tooth

Wise, like a tooth.