• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con....

306 posts in this topic

There's an extraordinarily short list of people I would stand in line for. McFarlane is one of them.
There's an extraordinarily short list of people I would turn my back on in their time of need. McFarlane is one of them.

:popcorn:

How close is the airport to the convention? Anybody know?

30 very easy minutes. BWI is a Southwest hub, so you should be able to fly there for cheap.

30 very easy minutes. BWI is a Southwest hub, so you should be able to fly there for cheap.

Yeah, I noticed that the Southwest rates were really cheap. I can only come out for one DAY, not even a night, but it's cheap enough I think I'm going to do it.

Lots of great guests!

Does CGC normally do this show?

Anyone up for dinner this year? I'm interested, but I don't think I'll be able to plan it again.

I'm up for it again. Not sure I'm gonna make it down this year -- especially since NYCC is around the same time -- but I'm going to try. Aragones will be there! :) Maybe we can invite him to join us out for some cheese dip.

You can take light rail directly to the convention center from the airport.. I suggest bringing exact change for the rail ticket.

The light rail drops you off literally a few minutes from the front entrance of the show. It's very easy to use, and yes, exact change will help when dealing with the ticket machines. One note on that - Sundays it only starts at 11 am. So, if you're coming for Sunday only and arrive early, don't plan on having a light rail option early morning. I learned that the hard way. :)

BWI is an easy airport to navigate, I think, and it's a great show in Baltimore. Have fun!

The light rail drops you off literally a few minutes from the front entrance of the show. It's very easy to use, and yes, exact change will help when dealing with the ticket machines. One note on that - Sundays it only starts at 11 am. So, if you're coming for Sunday only and arrive early, don't plan on having a light rail option early morning. I learned that the hard way. :)

BWI is an easy airport to navigate, I think, and it's a great show in Baltimore. Have fun!

Thanks!