• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ongoing Dark Horse Presents Thread (Are you in the CLUB?).

146 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

It's crazy to me what the DHP 36's are selling for these days. I get the prices on the original Aliens mini, they are legit tough in high grade. But DHP 36, I mean, I bought a collection a couple of years ago, with DOZENS of them. I kept a few for myself, but pretty much gave the rest away. Ah well. Who could have foreseen the market we have today. Make hay while the sun shines!

Wish I had some to sell. Those are the only ones I've managed to get my hands on

1 minute ago, RearAdmiralSwank said:

Wish I had some to sell. Those are the only ones I've managed to get my hands on

When it comes to Aliens, I've always been a hoarder. For years you could pick most of the Dark Horse books (except for the first series) out of the 50 cent and dollar bins. So when I saw them, I bought them. But the one exception is the vs Predator stuff, because I just don't like the concept. Since they were common as dirt for so long, I didn't mind letting the ones I had picked up go. Who knew? I was looking at my remaining copies last night, and I don't think any of them are good enough to get graded, so I'll just be happy with what I have, I suppose!