• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,838 posts in this topic

On 11/9/2017 at 6:47 AM, elibowman said:

I love this thread. Here's my first contribution. I know I'm cheating at the end, but c'mon...

IMG_4129.JPG

Very cool to see this group shot.  I don't know for sure, but it looks like there's a bunch of Ditko covers.  If you have em out again, can you take a group shot of only the ditko covers?  

9 hours ago, Knightsofold said:

Very cool to see this group shot.  I don't know for sure, but it looks like there's a bunch of Ditko covers.  If you have em out again, can you take a group shot of only the ditko covers?  

Will do. I love excuses to get them out. I am traveling this weekend, but will do it this week with just the Ditko covers. 

On 3/11/2018 at 5:04 AM, kimik said:

Here is a current group of some Batvillain SA 1st Apps. I have a high grade copy of Lois Lane #70 in for grading now to complete the set. Right now my current LL 70 is in another company's plastic. :sorry:

Batvillain Group Shot March 11 2018.jpg

Does Batman 234 fall in here or is that Bronze Age? I feel like the label says Silver Age - but that 234 is a bronze age book???

2 hours ago, kimik said:

Bats #234 is a BA book, unfortunately. I would love to include #232 and #234 in the Silver Age Batvillain group shot due to the Neal Adams artwork. :cloud9:

Ya my thought as well just weird the cgc label says first Silver age appearance of two face. 

On 9/17/2017 at 7:12 PM, Dave2739 said:

Other than the girl books, here's everything Marvel published with a February 1966 cover date.

Feb66.thumb.JPG.90300206b97a1322fb5e58400e1f54ab.JPG

NewsstandFeb1966.png

What software or site lists the books like that? I need to upgrade my excel sheets...

20 hours ago, SpideyFein said:

This is my Big Dawg Group Shot

Many years of love and sweat

Comic rich and cash poor- but loving it

I love this thread. Seeing runs of my favorite titles makes me smile. I’ve sold many runs in the past to keep the big boys, and keep telling myself I’ll build them back up. It seems to get harder and harder to do so, but you guys give me faith that it’s still possible. There is nothing like flipping through a run (especially of Amazing Spidey or TTA!!).

E7EA7CEA-AE54-4165-A9CF-685D15FE8E78.jpeg

With these books, you can easily and quickly get cash rich if you ever decide it. :preach: