• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,838 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

That’s what I did, but those coveted points aren’t yours yet. Why did I make the mistake?

Nice, solid book, BTW!

Arrrgh, I went to bed thinking my points were safe now you change the conditions, not fair :sumo:

I dunno, I guess you had all the books out and mixed the Millie in as the logos of the Annuals are the same, I guess there is a Millie pile somewhere with a ST Annual #1 in it lol 

1 minute ago, Kevin.J said:

now you change the conditions, not fair :sumo:

Not so! reread the original! 

3 minutes ago, Kevin.J said:

as the logos of the Annuals are the same, I guess there is a Millie pile somewhere with a ST Annual #1 in it lol 

And there are your pernts, sir! The 2 issues tie for first Marvel annual, and I associate them closely in my head.

Just now, KirbyJack said:

Not so! reread the original! 

And there are your pernts, sir! The 2 issues tie for first Marvel annual, and I associate them closely in my head.

Yeah they are very similar, I do have the Millie Annual but have no scan of it or any idea where it is, maybe I should check my ST collection lol 

Millie was a tough title over here as are all the girl/love/romance stuff, never been able to find much in the wild, probably the weakest aspect of my collection :( 

19 hours ago, elibowman said:

A few years ago, I got the idea that I wanted all the major DC #1s from the scifi/fantasy/ensemble 50s titles. How's that for an eclectic want list? Well, I don't have the list complete, but I have a few. Here's my lowest number from the nine titles I targeted (B&B 9, COTU 1, HOM 62 :tonofbricks:, HOS 2, MGA 1, MIS 1, Show 1, SA 1, TOTU 3). Most are low grade. I am sure I am missing a good title or two that I should include. I really need to work on that House Of Mystery...need a single digit issue at least.

20200706_230044398_iOS.png

I have had these ideas before, its a bottomless pit  lol 

Great group shot 

19 hours ago, elibowman said:

A few years ago, I got the idea that I wanted all the major DC #1s from the scifi/fantasy/ensemble 50s titles. How's that for an eclectic want list? Well, I don't have the list complete, but I have a few. Here's my lowest number from the nine titles I targeted (B&B 9, COTU 1, HOM 62 :tonofbricks:, HOS 2, MGA 1, MIS 1, Show 1, SA 1, TOTU 3). Most are low grade. I am sure I am missing a good title or two that I should include. I really need to work on that House Of Mystery...need a single digit issue at least.

20200706_230044398_iOS.png

Definitely need a House of Mystery 1!