• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,838 posts in this topic

I havent taken the time to do many photo group shots, but I have this one which I took specifically so it could be my computer desktop. I know they are golden age books, but I am hoping you guys dont mind.

BTW, nice Hulks!

sbgroup.jpg

I havent taken the time to do many photo group shots, but I have this one which I took specifically so it could be my computer desktop. I know they are golden age books, but I am hoping you guys dont mind.

BTW, nice Hulks!

sbgroup.jpg

you should post that in the comic room thread

BTW, nice Hulks!

sbgroup.jpg

We wouldn't mind if there was something other than Superboys on display. lol

Seriously, though, nice books and wicked display/comic area. (thumbs u

Edited by kimik

BTW, nice Hulks!

sbgroup.jpg

you should post that in the comic room thread

Nice and well organized. (thumbs u

I call this one "Marvel Keys on Red Velour" ...

97468.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality, it's a screencap from one of my youtube vids :sorry:

send us a youtube link, would love to watch it (thumbs u

Wow Chromium, nice collection you got there. I'm surprised that AF#15 only got a 2.5. Looks much better then the assigned grade. I'm currently working on a similar collection with only 5 books behind and looking to upgrade my AF15. Hopefully I'll be able to get the chance to showcase them soon.

Wow Chromium, nice collection you got there. I'm surprised that AF#15 only got a 2.5. Looks much better then the assigned grade. I'm currently working on a similar collection with only 5 books behind and looking to upgrade my AF15. Hopefully I'll be able to get the chance to showcase them soon.

Thanks :) It took me almost two years to find a copy that I liked. I wanted a 2.5 to 3.5 that had all the "defects" on the back and had OW or OW/W pages and was being sold at marketprice...a tall order but in the end I managed to find this one. Looks better than most 3.0's and a lot of the 3.5s. Good luck with your key-hunt (thumbs u

Great show! All the keys are sharp looking for their grades. (thumbs u

I always go for the book that looks better than the assigned grade, if there is damage I want it on the back. I'm very patient and don't mind if it takes years and dozens of books before I find just the right one.