• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,838 posts in this topic

Thanks for your interest. FF # 4 all low to mid grade ranging from good to very good plus fine at best - hope to get a nice fine or better graded copy soon, Strange Tales all mid grade and again looking to get a keeper as one of my favourite covers.

Here are some Hulk #'s

IMGP1061.jpg[/img]

Thanks for your interest. FF # 4 all low to mid grade ranging from good to very good plus fine at best - hope to get a nice fine or better graded copy soon, Strange Tales all mid grade and again looking to get a keeper as one of my favourite covers.

Here are some Hulk #'s

IMGP1061.jpg[/img]

Nevertheless...awesome collection (hoards) :grin: (thumbs u

Here are some Hulk #'s

IMGP1061.jpg[/img]

Nevertheless...awesome collection (hoards) :grin: (thumbs u

Show off (worship) (worship)

Here are some Hulk #'s

IMGP1061.jpg[/img]

:insane::cloud9:

Before they were sold in late December/early January:

IMG_0021.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!

Cool books! I guess it's too late to start collecting GLs in 9.0? I love the colours on those covers. Why'd you sell them?