• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 01TheDude said:

how awesome would it be if later today JJ posted something like-- "well I went through the first 30 or so pages and haven't seen much anything about possibly trimming or color touch of this book. -- time for bed." 

nah- it would be way more wordy than that.

Let it go.

2 hours ago, Monika4455 said:

I guess, this question keeps many people up at night. If I had additional money now, I would buy Bitcoin. Do you check forecasts? Personally I do. Also I watch Ted Talks cryptocurrency videos where great men and women of the digital world and owners of big digital investments make a critical analysis of cryptocurrency and its future. I find them to be interesting and helpful. What sources do you use in order to stay informed of the latest events on the crypto market?

Well my original post that you quoted was intended as a joke, but my general attitude towards cryptocons is to buy a little in the midst of a crash, and then wait/hope the true believers will drive it back up to new, or at least previously reached, highs.  This week has proven to be a nice time to kick off a new buying cycle.

3 hours ago, Monika4455 said:

I guess, this question keeps many people up at night. If I had additional money now, I would buy Bitcoin. Do you check forecasts? Personally I do. Also I watch Ted Talks cryptocurrency videos where great men and women of the digital world and owners of big digital investments make a critical analysis of cryptocurrency and its future. I find them to be interesting and helpful. What sources do you use in order to stay informed of the latest events on the crypto market?

I use this thread, but beware, it's 117 pages long: 

On 8/28/2019 at 12:09 PM, mattn792 said:

He is in the HOS, 8th overall inductee.  

A shiny nickel to anyone who can sum up all the drama surrounding that dude in 500 words or less.

He is where he belongs

I helped put him there.

He had a chance to make things right.

I told him I did not need my money back, but that he should stop buying fish tanks and other such non-sense when he was about to become a father.

I proposed if he bought his own child a savings bond in the amount of money he owed me, we would be square.

He said, great I will do that.

I told him I would need to see a receipt for that transaction

Nothing

I alluded to him being a ‘deadbeat’ in a PM

He got deeply offended and stiffed his child on the bond

He is a DEADBEAT