• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matthew Vaughn will direct X-Men:First Class

16 posts in this topic

I for one am happy to see vaughn direct the movie as he seems like a good pick and I was dissapointed when he left his directing role of The Last stand.

However, I am little dissapointed that Singer won't be returning as origionally expected (shrug) For some reason that worries me and make me wonder why. As long as Bret Ratner doesn't return I think I will be happy and Like say it doesn't suck (thumbs u

I for one am happy to see vaughn direct the movie as he seems like a good pick and I was dissapointed when he left his directing role of The Last stand.

However, I am little dissapointed that Singer won't be returning as originally expected (shrug) For some reason that worries me and make me wonder why. As long as Bret Ratner doesn't return I think I will be happy and Like say it doesn't suck (thumbs u

I too was disappointed when he left his directing role of X-Men 3 :cry:

I think the reason why Fox hired him to direct the movie is b/c everyone that saw Kick-@ss really like how he made the movie.

As long as Singer doesn't touch another X-men movie, I'm fine with it.

Why (shrug)

I'm also a little worried that they are releasing it so soon. 13 months is not a long time once when you've only just confirmed the Director and have no one cast.

Why (shrug)

I'm also a little worried that they are releasing it so soon. 13 months is not a long time once when you've only just confirmed the Director and have no one cast.

I really like the two X-Men movies he did.

I too am worry that they're rushing the release of the movie :eek:

Why (shrug)

Me too, I loved the first two x-men movies

Why (shrug)

Me too, I loved the first two x-men movies

X-2 was my favorite :grin:

I thought Singer did a better job on Wolverine's origin than the people that did X-Men Origins:Wolverine 2c

Why (shrug)

I meant Superman, not X-Men. :o

Why (shrug)

lol Yeah,I figured you meant Superman and not X-Men movie lol

Why (shrug)

lol Yeah,I figured you meant Superman and not X-Men movie lol

Completely agree :roflmao: