• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America (2005) set completion! posted by Raphael Loh

4 posts in this topic

With my latest submission back from CGC, I can now proudly say that currently, my Captain America (2005) CGC Registry set is 100% complete with a total of 108 books!

With my latest submission back from CGC, I can now proudly say that currently, my Captain America (2005) CGC Registry set is 100% complete with a total of 108 books!

The last batch of books I needed was to finish off the recent Captain America: Reborn miniseries with all of its variants. I still need to work on upgrading a few to 9.8, but other than that, it's 100% complete! Over the next few days I'll be working on scans of back covers where appropriate as well as adding in more detailed descriptions and recaps for recently added issues. I hope with my most recent additions that my set is in contention to be included amongst the 2010 CGC Registry Awards for Best Modern Set. Please check it out!

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=10069

7313.jpg