• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,435 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, sagii said:

Leave it to Binky #20.jpg

Love these books as  well but I really enjoy Judy books the best.  Again, thanks for sharing.  You have a great collection of DC teen books.  I enjoy them so much.  I also enjoy DC funny animal comics--especially Peter Panda and Three Musketeers.  Just bought a real nice 5.5 Peter Panda 1.  I don't know how to scan books but if would like to PM me your mobile phone phone # I would be glad to take a pic of the book and send it to your phone.  If not, that's okay, too.  Keep sharing those books.

10 hours ago, SLR5 said:

Love these books as  well but I really enjoy Judy books the best.  Again, thanks for sharing.  You have a great collection of DC teen books.  I enjoy them so much.  I also enjoy DC funny animal comics--especially Peter Panda and Three Musketeers.  Just bought a real nice 5.5 Peter Panda 1.  I don't know how to scan books but if would like to PM me your mobile phone phone # I would be glad to take a pic of the book and send it to your phone.  If not, that's okay, too.  Keep sharing those books.

Hey, you can also upload pics of your books from your phone to this site: Take the pic, log into the Boards from your mobile, hit the choose files link in the Thread you wish to share it in, your pics should pop up, select the photo and enter. 

You may PM me with any other contact request (thumbsu

Thanks for the comments!

2 hours ago, sagii said:

Hey, you can also upload pics of your books from your phone to this site: Take the pic, log into the Boards from your mobile, hit the choose files link in the Thread you wish to share it in, your pics should pop up, select the photo and enter. 

You may PM me with any other contact request (thumbsu

Thanks for the comments!

I'll have to try that.  I will ask the wife; she's good at all things tech.  Thanks.

Picked these up from Terry's show last weekend. 

The Superboy I had loooong wanted an upgrade. The others I just bought because Brian Peets brought a nice box of River City books and I wanted to get a couple. They have great color gloss!

lorna15.jpg

mt136.jpg

sb147cgc.jpg

Edited by Silver

On 2/3/2018 at 6:01 PM, Silver said:

Picked these up from Terry's show last weekend. 

The Superboy I had loooong wanted an upgrade. The others I just bought because Brian Peets brought a nice box of River City books and I wanted to get a couple. They have great color gloss!

lorna15.jpg

mt136.jpg

sb147cgc.jpg

Beautiful books, Dan--especially the 80-pg. GIANT Superboy.  Congrats.

1 hour ago, gino2paulus2 said:

A couple books in this week...the Action from these boards and the ASM from my trip down to Florida where I found a neat little shop called Big Dog Comics. Guy had Tons of cool toys and oddball stuff. Super nice too he gave my son an Avengers poster and a Green Lantern Ring and we swore him into the Corp. It was about a half hour drive from where we were having dinner so I called him and he said he would stay open a little later for us to arrive which was Super nice I thought. Guy was aptly nicknamed the, "Captain" and we shared some stories. I tried to get him to join the boards but couldn't reel him in. 

39445215734_633c1005a0_b.jpg

25284760047_5d4244efb7_b.jpg

40124074452_8767b6ae54_b.jpg

That Silver can get take the Gold Gino! Nice pickups. Great to hear about shops like that still around.

Hi, I am selling some of my early silver age comics this week on EBTH including my phantom 1 and 2. Purchased all when I was 10 and part of my larger collection. Thought the community might be interested. The link is https://www.ebth.com/items/8113036-silver-age-comics-with-the-phantom-issues-1-and-2. The auction ends Friday night. Thanks for your interest. John PIlcher