• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,387 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

05A5A706-AB55-40CB-B390-76382A0AF8F7.jpeg

What a great copy. :cloud9: Congrats! One of all time favorite comics from the Silver Age .  Classic cover and battle issue. Kirby at his peak, imho. I remember my late father bought me this book back in the summer of 1966 along with Spider Man # 41. still have it. I upgraded some years back with a 8.5 from Bob Storms.

when i "found" marvel in the summer of '64, it ended my relationship with d.c., archie, harvey, etc.--ALMOST.  i had interest in a single d.c. title--this one.  i had the whole run, plus the b&b's.  just grabbed this purdy little ped yesterday.

metamorpho3.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

image.thumb.jpeg.80c05eaf3a83a0de6361a1b2d0be1a83.jpegSo, this week was a good one. Spent some cash on what I felt were necessary keys. 1st Rama Tut (which is a PGX and not posted!) and 1st Kang. Same character I believe. Then I got my Siver Surfer 4 returned from signing. Joe Sinnott made me love the book even more. Wish Stan signed in the same dark area but, the book still looks pretty hot to me! Hope you enjoy the haul! 

image.jpeg

Edited by Chett