• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,387 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Chett said:

So, this week was a good one. Spent some cash on what I felt were necessary keys. 1st Rama Tut and 1st Kang. Same character I believe. Then I got my Siver Surfer 4 returned from signing. Joe Sinnott made me love the book even more. Wish Stan signed in the same dark area but, the book still looks pretty hot to me! Hope you enjoy the haul! 

image.jpeg

That Surfer 4 looks very close to mine ... nice that you got Sinnot's sig on it ... I prefer the sig beneath the board ...

20170714_050553_resized.jpg

33 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

What sort of grade are you expecting? Any pics?

Guessing 9.0-9.2!! I believe anyway. Worst case 8.5!! To be cautious!

Stan Lee boneheaded this effort. I wanted his sig beneath the board. Considering trying again.....after I pay off Kang (definitely want Kang signed!) No pics of 49, I will have it back very soon though! 

Edited by Chett

Very excited to have one of my favorite Silver Age artists, John Romita, sign one of his most iconic covers for me and thrilled with the results - with the exception of the Newton Rings pooled across the cover Exxon Valdez-like. Wake me up when CGC fixes the newton ring problem so I can send some more stuff to be slabbed.

623717859_ASM50.thumb.jpg.1da27f46b3c7bf0254aa72884cb7a7e1.jpg

8 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

Very excited to have one of my favorite Silver Age artists, John Romita, sign one of his most iconic covers for me and thrilled with the results - with the exception of the Newton Rings pooled across the cover Exxon Valdez-like. Wake me up when CGC fixes the newton ring problem so I can send some more stuff to be slabbed.

Wow that's a lot of rings! :whatthe:

On 6/21/2018 at 6:18 PM, Not A Clone said:

Thanks to Reece's for working a deal on this one. Finally off my list.:banana:

ASM_14.jpg

On my want,grail list but can not afford, nice to look at for free though‼️‼️?‼️?

16 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

On my want,grail list but can not afford, nice to look at for free though‼️‼️?‼️?

I sold off  4-5 books over the last couple of weeks that more than covered the cost. I decided I wanted this more than the other keys from other series that I don't even collect. Spidey or nothing!:banana:

On 6/21/2018 at 9:16 PM, Black_Adam said:

Best...cover...ever.