• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,435 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, 427Impaler said:

Managed to work a deal and pick up two books I have wanted for a LONG time, already sent to CGC with fingers triple crossed:

unnamed.jpg

:wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :foryou:       They are sweet looking copies!

On 9/18/2018 at 11:14 AM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Here's another not so new book...but I noticed that this cover is actually a swipe from DCs own Mystery In Space #18...:whatthe:

31291862700_e4eea9d236_c.jpg

25674195527_a6a75ce4f0_c.jpg

Wonder woman sure did end up getting tied up or put in a cage a lot. Sort of a 50 shades of grey for the atomic age.        :idea:          :whatev:

2 hours ago, CycleGirl said:

I'm embarrassed to have to ask but... Could someone please tell me what a "Newton Ring" is?  

Its the ring left on the plastic sleeve of a bag of Fig Newtons from the residue in the cookie.  :foryou:

2 hours ago, CycleGirl said:

I'm embarrassed to have to ask but... Could someone please tell me what a "Newton Ring" is?  

It's the splotches that the new cases cause when the inner well plastic presses against the outer case plastic. 

Here is a pic for an example of excessive Newton rings....see where the splotches are whiter, usually they show up as rainbow colored and are very unsightly...  :foryou:

20180825_124907.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM