• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,429 posts in this topic

On 11/12/2018 at 3:22 AM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

OK, someone's going to have to explain that whole strategy where, in order to avoid being shot by a plane, you should use your horse as cover so that when the horse gets shot he falls on you and crushes you to death.

The horse is equipped with a rear gunner...

8 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I love when a seller makes a mistake in grading, or severely undergrades...this was auctioned as a 2.5...LOL  I don't know if it was a goof or not, but I like it...

=DC-Hawkman3-5.0.jpg

I've seen a 2.5, and this isn't it. Unless there is something terribly wrong with the bc or insides, it looks way better than that grade. It looks better than my Showcase 55 which was graded as a 2.5 (see above).

54 minutes ago, evilskip said:

I've seen a 2.5, and this isn't it. Unless there is something terribly wrong with the bc or insides, it looks way better than that grade. It looks better than my Showcase 55 which was graded as a 2.5 (see above).

I checked inside and the BC...it all looked good...so...I think it was a goof...

On 11/17/2018 at 5:40 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I love when a seller makes a mistake in grading, or severely undergrades...this was auctioned as a 2.5...LOL  I don't know if it was a goof or not, but I like it...

If only it happened more often! Great catch!(thumbsu

Edited by Gnasher

On 11/17/2018 at 5:43 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Got this from the same seller...kinda cool cover, even though I don't collect Atom...

=DC-Atom10-7.0.jpg

One of my favourite covers. Only just picked up a low grade 4.0 with a TAP stamp recently myself. This is nice(thumbsu

5 hours ago, Not A Clone said:

Your LCS has a ton of sales! :x

Seems that way lol 

Most of the time it is for back issues that have been there a month or longer... and usually only 20% off, but :takeit: