• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,387 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Zwick said:

Widow came back finally

2007788-F001.jpg

3 hours ago, Zwick said:

Hawkeye came back as well

2007786-F001.jpg

Those are awesome! The tales I don't see too often either those are great books! CONGRATS!!

I had a chance to get a low grade #57, but didn't have the noive...shoulda woulda coulda lol

1 hour ago, TXReplicant said:

90s Image Comics collector arrives in the Marvel Silver Age with:

Incredible Hulk #102.jpg

That's awesome! I've had the chance to get the #102 off and on but never had the right combo of price and condition CONGRATS!!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, Callaway29 said:

Is it me, or does MCS habitually undergrade? I’m not complaining...

I've been trading with/buying from MCS for years. Yes, they are very strict graders. I had a rep with my fellow traders as an undergrader. But even I had to adjust to an even higher standard when sending books to MCS. But I don't have a problem with that. Once in a while something slips in as wonky, but so far I can only say that maybe 3 Silver Age books over the past two decades weren't graded correctly. Whatever they grade my books at, that is what they sell them for.

I usually send them a couple of boxes of books a month and average two to three purchases/trades a month.