• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,387 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, JohnH19 said:

A Gerry Anderson classic and a bunch of Hanna-Barbera goodness. All fairly low grade but I was happy to find them at a local show yesterday.

6E48BFF2-5752-45D2-B1FC-1704845B87C5.thumb.jpeg.fa902a197c2dad2e6d1ad2b2eff57464.jpeg

My favourite show as a young kid, the first of Anderson's SF shows. I had loads of  toys and books relating to it, until one day coming home from school my mum informed me she'd given it all to the young family down the road. :( 

I see your book, John, has spent some time in Malaya (thumbsu

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

My favourite show as a young kid, the first of Anderson's SF shows. I had loads of  toys and books relating to it, until one day coming home from school my mum informed me she'd given it all to the young family down the road. :( 

I see your book, John, has spent some time in Malaya (thumbsu

I remember watching Supercar right around noon on Saturdays back in the 60s. Do you have the DVD set?

I had a chance to pick up the board game at a flea market last year but, regrettably, I passed it up.

45 minutes ago, JohnH19 said:

I remember watching Supercar right around noon on Saturdays back in the 60s. Do you have the DVD set?

I had a chance to pick up the board game at a flea market last year but, regrettably, I passed it up.

Yes, John and also the box set of Supercar. 

The thing I will have to replace one day is the Mike Mercury, Pelham Puppet, it does come up quite regular, on auction sites, so.....

It's almost embarrassing, I just walked down to the box and found another delivery from the postman that came in this weekend! I seem to collect in streaks. This was purchased from AlphaOmega here on the boards! Kudos!

batman-181-65.thumb.jpg.1e9db7f319d38dcca5d88139f44fd564.jpg

Edited by CycleGirl