• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,435 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

A NUMBER of copies! :whatthe:

Been pecking my way up the charts.lol

Getting this book was the direct result of missing out on a raw 6.0 that Bedrock had in his thread. I asked about one but had to leave the thread briefly and...:pullhair:

Anyway more than happy to get another White mountain book in my collection since the boardie said he was about to ship it off to Heritage...

26 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Been pecking my way up the charts.lol

Getting this book was the direct result of missing out on a raw 6.0 that Bedrock had in his thread. I asked about one but had to leave the thread briefly and...:pullhair:

Anyway more than happy to get another White mountain book in my collection since the boardie said he was about to ship it off to Heritage...

I'm hoping to do some pecking on Strange Tales #60-another of those beauty reds.(not my copy,I wish)

136316-18066-110578-1-strange-tales.jpg

Happy you got such a gem.Only White Mountain that's made it's way to my paws is the Hulk 102 that I'm dying to crack out but it looks pretty in the old label.

That Uncanny is now on my ever growing want list with the other 'Panama red' books' like Worlds of Suspense #6.My list is getting as long as Santa's.

(I'm sure they'd love to see your copy in the Pre Hero Marvel thread.Crosspost smoshpost)

Edited by porcupine48

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Close enough to silver age that I'll post both :)

2019_09_26 10_49 AM Office Lens.jpg

2019_09_26 10_45 AM Office Lens.jpg

Way to go bud 💥🤘! Technically the SS14 is silver because it was out in Dec '69 but I'm sure there's opinion variance on the cutoff. 

You gonna post the other silver age submissions here?

10 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Way to go bud 💥🤘! Technically the SS14 is silver because it was out in Dec '69 but I'm sure there's opinion variance on the cutoff. 

You gonna post the other silver age submissions here?

When they come Monday, I'll post all the sub in comics general, but there are double cover' s etc, lol i don't want to post in a too too many threads but I will :devil: