• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,425 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

Here's my latest:

Justice League of America #21 CGC 7.5 - Thanks to @AustinReece_GRRC at Reece's Rare Comics for selling this to me.

Tales of Suspense #57 CGC 5.5 - from Instagram.

Joe

JLA21.png

ToS57.png

It's amazing how big that tales off suspense has become, I remember when :preach:lol

Congrats though nice looking copies!

On 2/19/2020 at 1:56 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

would have thought that 1971 was bronze age lol 

1815310735_2020_02_1912_08PMOfficeLens.t

2062104825_2020_02_1912_09PMOfficeLens.t

Ra's showed up two issues prior and I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that he's a bronze age character. Regardless, 234 is super cool and yours looks awesome. Post it in the bronze forums too, just to cover your bases xD

4 minutes ago, Dave2739 said:

Ra's showed up two issues prior and I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that he's a bronze age character. Regardless, 234 is super cool and yours looks awesome. Post it in the bronze forums too, just to cover your bases xD

Oh snap you made me look closer at the "label", I have a raw copy to read, but got so caught up that I didn't notice it said, "bondage cover" lol 

My 1st! and it's of Batman :ohnoez: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
4 minutes ago, Dave2739 said:

Oh snap you made me look closer at the "label", I have a raw copy to read, but got so caught up that I didn't notice it said, "bondage cover" lol 

My 1st! and it's of Batman :ohnoez: 

that I didn't notice lol Imagine my surprise haha