• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,430 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:

@mec3437 What an AWESOME stack of books!!!! Pence copy goodness right there!!! Way to go brother!!! :applause:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :applause:

Thank you!  I've been ignoring my pence run of X-Men for too long so I decided to remedy it with a little retail therapy!

9 minutes ago, mec3437 said:

Thank you!  I've been ignoring my pence run of X-Men for too long so I decided to remedy it with a little retail therapy!

Awesome that you found nice copies so readily!

:tink:cool!

gonna collect the 80 pagers in grade thru #19.  i could have stopped at 15, as thereafter they have 2 #'s, the "g__" and i guess the number of the title that month's issue is devoted to, but i'll go thru 19.  why stop at 19?  because 20 starts that checkerboard thing that makes me throw up in my mouth a little--i can't always send it back down.   anyhoo, here they are at present...

80pagegiant2.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man