• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,387 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, CournalCrunch said:

Thanks Lou...and a broader thanks to both you and the other boardies. Havn't bought anything from the forums yet but been given a lot of crucial advice - most appreciated!

I wish there could be some revisionist Marvel history in X-Men #6 to not make Namor a mutant.  Skrull-Mutant-Sub-Mariner?  Namor makes a deal with Mephisto to change reality and not be a mutant and be married to Mary Jane Watson?  She can say something stupid like, “Face it tiger shark, you just hit the jackpot!”

16 hours ago, CournalCrunch said:

Was only introduced to the boards this past month and it rekindled my childhood love for comics...but now in slab form. Covid made me wait a couple weeks to pick up my first ever haul, but its finally here...

If this was your first ever haul, I certainly look forward to seeing more!

On Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 2:17 PM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

It’s not graded, but I did get it this week.  Frisco’s got me on a Lorna kick lately with some of his posts.

Lorna #23.jpg

I sorta feared that I might diminish the supply by posting some, but sharing them outweighed that! lol Welcome to the club! There's some great stuff inside them, so you'll at least get to scope that out since it's raw.