• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,387 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! It's one that I was waiting for my pitch on. I DO have a lower grade copy, which I will likely always keep, as I sold it in the late 90s and got it back a few years ago, almost exactly 20 years to the month after selling it to a friend!!! I was so happy that he sold it back to me, although somehow he managed to make the cover loose from the interior (:frustrated:), which is the principle reason that I certified it. It takes me right back to the late 90s every time I look at is, which is why I have no interest in selling it. A time machine like that isn't easy to find!!!!  :banana:

Tales to Astonish 27 2.0 ow front.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

9 hours ago, evilskip said:

I'd never seen any of The World Around Us books until a couple of years ago. I'd been holding out for this issue to show up and be an introduction to the series. Finally able to snag a reading copy. Not sure who the cover artist is. This is number 24.

00twau24.jpg

VERY cool!!! I've never seen this issue before!!!  (thumbsu