• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,430 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Summydad1 said:

Cool Fantastic four cover in amazing condition. I’m a Marvel lover but I have never really liked the F.F. Surfer is cool and so is Galactus but the main 4 characters never appealed to me. I understand the importance of FF1 but wish I could appreciate the early books more. 

9D5914A1-E135-4A06-A951-3B33B25A1088.jpeg

That's Blasphemy!  JK That is an amazing cover and presents very well, love the reds!

2 hours ago, Summydad1 said:

Cool Fantastic four cover in amazing condition. I’m a Marvel lover but I have never really liked the F.F. Surfer is cool and so is Galactus but the main 4 characters never appealed to me. I understand the importance of FF1 but wish I could appreciate the early books more.

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when @KirbyJack reads this post. lol

12 minutes ago, Math Teacher said:

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when @KirbyJack reads this post. lol

Ha. I have tried many times to get into Fantastic Four. My favorite characters are Cap and Wolverine, so I love Avengers and X-men. I know I should like them but I just can’t get there. Kinda like NASCAR and the Beatles. 

3 minutes ago, Summydad1 said:

Ha. I have tried many times to get into Fantastic Four. My favorite characters are Cap and Wolverine, so I love Avengers and X-men. I know I should like them but I just can’t get there. Kinda like NASCAR and the Beatles. 

Different strokes for different folks. I have never understood the attraction of NASCAR; I know it is VERY popular, but I don't understand why.

As to the Beatles, if you can't find at least one Beatles song that you like, I just don't know what to say to you.

Edited by Math Teacher

1 hour ago, Math Teacher said:

Different strokes for different folks. I have never understood the attraction of NASCAR; I know it is VERY popular, but I don't understand why.

As to the Beatles, if you can't find at least one Beatles song that you like, I just don't know what to say to you.

Haha. For sure. And I like a couple Beatles songs in reality. I’m gonna give the FF an honest try again. I think next up are issues 50,55,72. They are just too important to ignore.