• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,430 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Timeless icons said:

Thanks. :)

I think having the book in any grade is a good thing. Did you collect all the ff inhumans books? 

Appreciated! Inhumans? I got the the #45 in 6.5 from @Bird I kept meaning to get #46 as well,  but the frightful four I got on a whim lol every little bit counts (thumbsu 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

46 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Appreciated! Inhumans? I got the the #45 in 6.5 from @Bird I kept meaning to get #46 as well,  but the frightful four I got on a whim lol every little bit counts (thumbsu 

Nice. Love the 45 cover too. Gotta love the Inhumans on the top of the cliff in the background of their first appearance. Now that medusa is out of the way, ill have to nail down another black bolt as well. :insane:

6 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Dirt cheap from a local shop today.

F87BFF4F-E474-43F3-9F8D-5E6EB9773E7C.thumb.jpeg.1ef218fc8972ea259dff4db5b96083f4.jpeg

No one would be crazy for X-Men 4 if Wanda and Pietro were never Avengers. How collectable are Mastermind and The Toad? 

It is only one movie/show announcement or cancel culture outrage away from exploding with the speculators/flippers! 1224356570_tenor-2(1).gif.60a1acd4d9865a48dd49447504c78959.gif

But in seriousness that is an awesome find being dirt cheap congratulations! 

23 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Serious question, without getting into a debate about so-called "cancel culture," what book has gone up in value due to that?

Any looney tunes with Pepe Le Pew. Several Dr Suess Books. I know there are more, but those are just some of the most recent examples that come to mind right off the top of my head.