• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,425 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Bludriver said:

I was looking for a X-Men #64 in low or mid grade for awhile but could not afford to pay more than $100 and they are scarce on ebay. Saw this on ebay for $30 by mycomicshop. They list it as a 1.8 with water damage but did not have a picture of the back cover. The front cover looked presentable enough so I bought it. I am sure the book is rippled like crazy.

xmen 64.jpg

You may be happily surprised... MCS is famous for grading insanely tightly on unslabbed books.  Nice pickup in any case.

19 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

You may be happily surprised... MCS is famous for grading insanely tightly on unslabbed books.  Nice pickup in any case.

Thanks! The front cover doesn't look discolored which is why I bought it.  It will go well with my X-Men #49 which is rippled as well.

I have so many wavy/rippled books that I sometimes get seasick looking at them :bigsmile: