• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,387 posts in this topic

The General forum has a new in your collection this week thread that is active, but gets little activity and even less comments on silver age books when they are posted. The 10 cent thread runs in fits and has a limited scope. Other threads in this forum come and go. The golden age thread has a ongoing "Have a Cigar" thread, how about we do a what's new in your collection thread focusing on silver age stuff? Would love to see more regular action in this forum.

Superman-Northland.jpg

I actually bought this copy just last week from a comic book store about 25 miles from my home. The owner included the Northland certifcate. Got a great deal on it too. Couldn't believe it since I very rarely wander into comic book stores; in fact it's probably been a few years since I was in one.

I just bought this on ebay (don't have it in hand yet):

BraveandBold14.jpg

Until I see it up close, I can't be sure - but it sure looks like it has a lot of eye appeal for a 4.0. Perhaps a wee bit undergraded.

That's the kind of copy I look for. Yours has fantastic eye appeal. It might have some hidden defect or back cover issue, but who cares with a front like that!

scan0009.jpg

Actually arrived a few weeks ago, but this thread didn't exist at the time so here it is now. I love those 10-cent Supergirl Actions especially with Brainiac featured on the cover!

Yes, I like the ones that say Extra! at the top. Great copy.