• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,425 posts in this topic

My first time posting in this section. Figure I should as I attempt to complete my SA series quest. Check out my Journal "$25000" if you're interested in my collecting journey into the superhero Silver Age. 

GL 4~01.jpg

GL 5~01.jpg

X-Men 8~01.jpg

Edited by Krydel4
Clarification

On 5/1/2017 at 0:18 PM, mustang33guy said:

Went to the East Coast Comic Con yesterday and picked up these 6! Wasn't expecting to get a Tec' 359 but :takeit:

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_5109.JPG

2 hours ago, Knightsofold said:

Got the last circle12c key (tos39) I wanted this week! 

just a few more easy keys to go!

IMG_3809.thumb.JPG.b9eb727d8fc82522537e4d830a2a6ce2.JPG

Love circle12¢ and love the group shot. A Strange Tales 101 and Two-Gun Kid 60 would look mighty keen in that group :applause:

I see Hulk's 1 thru 6, unrestored but poor, are up on eBay in one lot. The current bid is 600. I must admit I am tempted to go much higher. By the look of the images, I would say they are more likely fair rather than poor. Still - assuming they are poor, unrestored and complete, Can you folks share your thoughts on what might be a winning bid. Many Thanks. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-INCREDIBLE-HULK-1-through-6-/182584595254?hash=item2a82e3d336:g:DNEAAOSwaeRZIIq2

Just got these. The Frontier Western is chock full of great stuff: Heath, Davis, Crandall, Baker, Wildey. The Western Outlaws isn't bad either: Severin, Maneely, Ayers, Crandall, Colan.

FW5.jpg

WO17.jpg