• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,425 posts in this topic

It's not a key...... not worth tons of money ..... but I've wanted a nice copy for a while. I hemmed and hawed over Mike's copy that he had in his Mixed Ages Thread for too long and someone else got it. This one is from eBay.... a seller called Shattered Comics who ships VERY fast and delivers what they claim. I've been a dinosaur freak since the 60's and an Atomic Knights fan for almost as long and don't think I'll be selling this book. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

jmGCcWM.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

On 8/20/2017 at 5:31 AM, jimjum12 said:

It's not a key...... not worth tons of money ..... but I've wanted a nice copy for a while. I hemmed and hawed over Mike's copy that he had in his Mixed Ages Thread for too long and someone else got it. This one is from eBay.... a seller called Shattered Comics who ships VERY fast and delivers what they claim. I've been a dinosaur freak since the 60's and an Atomic Knights fan for almost as long and don't think I'll be selling this book. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

jmGCcWM.jpg

That's a cool cover. (thumbsu

2 minutes ago, N e r V said:

I can't resist picking these up. :devil:

IMG_1382.JPG.ddf3326feb1b0019e83baa43a6fe4749.JPG

First Pussycats issue. :acclaim:

Great book...and it's also the first black character in an Archie title (Valerie precedes Chuck Clayton and Coach Clayton). If any Archie silver key is underrated, methinks its this one. 

Congrats :applause:

Edited by Readcomix

7 hours ago, gadzukes said:

I just picked up this nifty Strange Tales 74 Double Cover.

Is there a rule of thumb on how to value these?  The inner cover looks to be about a 5.0-5.5

P1130771.JPG

That is sweet!  I know that there are a lot of collectors looking for these. Some people have bought thousands of comics and have never seen a double cover issue.  I myself would probably pay a 25% premium for one, maybe more depending on the comic.