• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,435 posts in this topic

New A fresh collection of 500+ Silver and Bronze age including

x2 Daredevil #1  Daredevil #7  

Spiderman Full run! from #10 to #149  plus #2 #6

x2 Spiderman #50

1st sinister Six

1st Iron Fist  1st Green Goblin  1st Mysterio 1st Kraven  1st Scorpion 1st Vulture plus more

newsilver.JPG

On 7/18/2017 at 1:18 AM, Dreamtoreal1 said:

New A fresh collection of 500+ Silver and Bronze age including

x2 Daredevil #1  Daredevil #7  

Spiderman Full run! from #10 to #149  plus #2 #6

x2 Spiderman #50

1st sinister Six

1st Iron Fist  1st Green Goblin  1st Mysterio 1st Kraven  1st Scorpion 1st Vulture plus more

newsilver.JPG

that's a nice pile of (mostly) Silver you got there! Congrats! :golfclap:

Some nice book being displayed here lately. Why does Avengers 1 lag the other Marvel keys ?  Sgt Fury 13 is an under appreciated book. Why no love for The Atom ? Some of the covers of these early Atom issues are great. Awesome JIM 89, nice colors. Absolutely my favorite cover of all time.  

5 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Some nice book being displayed here lately. Why does Avengers 1 lag the other Marvel keys ?  Sgt Fury 13 is an under appreciated book. Why no love for The Atom ? Some of the covers of these early Atom issues are great. Awesome JIM 89, nice colors. Absolutely my favorite cover of all time.  

+1 to all this, especially Avengers 1.... One of my faves; always the backbone of Marvel to me, despite the years of X-popularity....and Sgt Fury 1 (and 13) don't get enough love, either! JIM 89 also tough in grade, maybe toughest of that run. And the Atom?!?! Just take any issue of OSPG and count how many issues of Showcaee have a higher "book" than #34...too many!