• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,430 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, evilskip said:

Two ugly arsed books that I got off of ebay for a couple of bucks. That AAMOW 117 has to be one of the ugliest covers of the Silver Age. Too bad the GI Combat is so beat up. It would be nice in decent shape, but it still is a grey tone.

1aamow117.jpg

1agic81.jpg

He better unload that dynamite soon...:devil:

Hello everyone! I'm new here, and I'm interested in getting some of my comics graded. I'm trying to be economical, so I'd like to start out by getting one comic book graded. I've narrowed it down to three comics: Ka-Zar #1, Swamp-Thing #1, or Man-Thing #1. Which one should I have professionally graded? Will post pics of each later.

On 6/6/2018 at 7:55 PM, Not A Clone said:

Picked up this Hulk #105 today because I liked the cover and the latest Hulk which came out today (because I liked the cover). I realize why I liked the new cover now.:idea:

H1.jpg

H2.jpg

i don't collect moderns but that new Hulk #1 has an awesome cover (worship)

35 minutes ago, WarComicsMaster said:

Hello everyone! I'm new here, and I'm interested in getting some of my comics graded. I'm trying to be economical, so I'd like to start out by getting one comic book graded. I've narrowed it down to three comics: Ka-Zar #1, Swamp-Thing #1, or Man-Thing #1. Which one should I have professionally graded? Will post pics of each later.

i thought you might have some war comic keys like an "Our Army at War  #83 "

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

i don't collect moderns but that new Hulk #1 has an awesome cover (worship)

Agreed. I don't normally read Hulk, but the Horror/Monster vibe they are going with on the new run is really good so far. Killer art also.

10 hours ago, Not A Clone said:

Agreed. I don't normally read Hulk, but the Horror/Monster vibe they are going with on the new run is really good so far. Killer art also.

I agree . It sold out at my local comic shop. 

16 hours ago, WarComicsMaster said:

If you are trying to be economical I would not recommend getting only one book graded. First off, there is a 5.00 fee for the submission and the shipping costs are killer. You would be better off submitting all three at once getting combined shipping and only paying the 5.00 fee once.