• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IMPORTANT: You may have been DEFRAUDED if your ebay username is listed here!!!!

178 posts in this topic

Ok, this thread just sank to total new depths.

:gossip: Thank you!!! ;)

My bad.

They ladies did say, in my defense, that you would pay if I posted. :rulez:

:baiting:

:bump:

(thumbs u

meh

Far too many big names on that list that had to have known what was up. I guess the lure of the "perfect book" is just too much for many to pass up, even when they know they are dealing with the "devil" himself.

Don't jump to too many conclusions, I don't think all those names are buyers, some may be sellers. Maybe sellers that didn't know who they were dealing with.

I say that because I am on the list and I am pretty sure I never bought from him, whether I knew who it was or not. And another name on that list is a non-boardie who I believe strictly sold, not bought, under that account name.

I have sold to him, but I am not on the list. (shrug)

Probably b/c there was no feedback listed. The list came from feedback.

meh

Far too many big names on that list that had to have known what was up. I guess the lure of the "perfect book" is just too much for many to pass up, even when they know they are dealing with the "devil" himself.

Don't jump to too many conclusions, I don't think all those names are buyers, some may be sellers. Maybe sellers that didn't know who they were dealing with.

I say that because I am on the list and I am pretty sure I never bought from him, whether I knew who it was or not. And another name on that list is a non-boardie who I believe strictly sold, not bought, under that account name.

Me too, if memory serves, back in 2000?, a short run of Spidey's in the teens.

meh

Also, those who dealt with Comic-Keys would be in a different database. Robojo33's profile started after Comic-Keys.

I was still a subscriber to the print CBG then, which is pretty much how I

found this forum. And yes it was hammer. Danny was still here, and

hadn't hightailed it to StL yet, and on a few other forums still yammering.

meh

Also, those who dealt with Comic-Keys would be in a different database. Robojo33's profile started after Comic-Keys.

So this is a list of Robojo's clients? How did Danny produce the list? I thought Robojo was Richard Koos?

I'm so confused! :frustrated:

I've never bought from Comickeys but I'm on the list. (shrug)

But have you bought from robojo33?

never.

For the record, as it turns out, I sold 3 unrestored 9.2 PGX slabs to robojo33 in 2005. Did not know who Perry Stroud was at the time... the name now rings a bell!

Wow... thanks for this post. I had a guy offer me $8000 for a book listed at $10,000. I was considering it, then noticed he was in Mexico. Asked him if he accepted shipments within the US... no response. Googled his user name... calipayfast... and he's on this list. :ph34r: Thank you!

4 hours ago, oldrover said:

Wow... thanks for this post. I had a guy offer me $8000 for a book listed at $10,000. I was considering it, then noticed he was in Mexico. Asked him if he accepted shipments within the US... no response. Googled his user name... calipayfast... and he's on this list. :ph34r: Thank you!

I don't think you get what this list is about....calipayfast was the victim, not the perpetrator (relative to the intent of this list).

What kinda sucker gets on this list anyway!?!? :tonofbricks:

9 hours ago, drbanner said:

I don't think you get what this list is about....calipayfast was the victim, not the perpetrator (relative to the intent of this list).

What kinda sucker gets on this list anyway!?!? :tonofbricks:

You’re right then... I do not understand this. 

So I just saw this thread for the first time this week.  I recall buying some books from Robojoe33 some years ago on eBay.  So as I understand, any books from him are at high risk of being retouched or trimmed?

eBay only shows me purchases from the last 3 years.  Is there a way I can look back further in time to identify which comics I bought from Robojoe33?

And then, how can I tell if they have been colour touched?

I remember buying stuff from this seller. I did return a book that had un-disclosed color touch. Book was returned and a full refund was given. I was told that particular book was a consignment item and not one his/her own.