• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No deal yet!... CGC HULK 180-181-182 9.6 WHITE page Set with Excellent QP!

58 posts in this topic

news.gif CGC HULK 180-181-182 9.6 WHITE Set (with Excellent Eye-Appeal!) news.gif CGC HULK 180-181-182 9.6 WHITE Set (Available through this weekend only) news.gif

Please pardon the sad story to start this, but a very good friend of mine has run into some dire circumstances. As such he is forced to sell off many assets to help pay for a terminally ill family member's medical expenses and continued care.I offered to assist by helping him sell this set of incredible books privately before considering eBay. I can tell you that I owned these 3 books at one time and ALL 3 are excellent examples. The 180 and 181 being strong 9.6's with superior eye appeal. The 182 is very solid too, but has a slight straight miswrap.Anyway, I have the 180 and 182 conditionally sold at top dollar should no one want to pick up the entire set at my target price. So the whole set is available... or just the 181 solo. Neither the 180 or 182 is available individually to be clear.The scans I have are old ones pulled from my "sold folder" and the owner does not have a scanner to make any new ones. I can tell you that the 180 used to have a warped slab (see discoloration on scan) and has been reslabbed and has a new big # label. The 181 & 182 have not. The CGC serials are as follows:180: 0023317008181: 0114902001182: 0104448004My friend's break even is $8K but I believe I can do better for him considering the 180 and 182 are sold at top dollar already.My recollection is that the last Hulk 181 9.6 White was sold on ComicLink for around $5500 and the last 9.6 oww was sold on eBay for $5K.Please PM me with offers on the whole set and/or the 181 solo. I can assist as the escrow service to faciliatate a deal. I'm also open to other suggestions. I can assure anyone if you are in the market for these books... they will not disappoint!Scans will follow... Thanks,Bru

Thanks Pimp and BOC... I'm hoping to make him at least $500 over cost.

popcorn.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Bruce,

have you tried comic link ? - they would probably sell withing days of being listed and at a price that you and your friend would be happy with.....I put stuff up there recently at prices that were high, and they were gone within week and half.....

no thanks Mike.

Thanks Bruce........although it wasn't your intention I'm sure, this post made me shoot Pepsi from my nose, and my nostrils are burning as if I just passed about 6 pounds of Coke through them in one sitting(not that I would know anything about what that feels like!).

But on a serious note, I wish you the best of luck, and I'm always impressed with your willingness to help your friends out. thumbsup2.gif

no thanks Mike.

Thanks Bruce........although it wasn't your intention I'm sure, this post made me shoot Pepsi from my nose, and my nostrils are burning as if I just passed about 6 pounds of Coke through them in one sitting(not that I would know anything about what that feels like!).

But on a serious note, I wish you the best of luck, and I'm always impressed with your willingness to help your friends out. thumbsup2.gif

frown.gif

Don't worry Mike; What I was laughing about didn't have anything to do with your suggestion.