• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay...FAIL!

1 post in this topic

Also...read the nature of his description...he's clearly trying to put forth the idea that he's had these books for some time...and now he communicates he could've been scanned...I'm telling you, if not ALL of these books, 90%-ish of these books have been recently purchased on eBay 2-6 weeks prior to them being cracked out and resold...what a dyouchebag azzhole mthrfkr!

I was very pleased with the results of my previous auctions so I've decided to list some of my higher end comics for sale. For auction is Fantastic Four #45 volume 1. This comic contains the first appearance of the Inhumans. I am a long-time collector and I try to grade fairly. Please look at the pictures as well. This comic is in NM 9.4 condition and looks absolutely amazing. Both staples are attached to the comic. It has excellent off-white to white interior pages. The corners on the comic are sharp and the spine looks excellent. The colors on the cover are newsstand fresh.

Shipping: I ship all of my comics in either a priority mail box or priority mail flat-rate envelope. I always make sure to package very carefully.

Return Policy: I don't want anyone to be unhappy with their purchase so I will allow returns if they are returned to me 4 days after receiving the comic in the exact same shape.

Thank you and good luck.