• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RED BAND! My new book now available for pre-order. Test Cover ADDED!

148 posts in this topic

Waiting? I waited for a long, long time, but I've given up. I requested a refund but I'm not holding my breath. Tried to get the seller added to the Probie list. Preordered back in June,supposed to be delivered in August. I've been told so many times that the books or the money is in the mail it isn't funny anymore.

Jay, if you're listening keep the money man. I'm done.

Waiting? I waited for a long, long time, but I've given up. I requested a refund but I'm not holding my breath. Tried to get the seller added to the Probie list. Preordered back in June,supposed to be delivered in August. I've been told so many times that the books or the money is in the mail it isn't funny anymore.

Jay, if you're listening keep the money man. I'm done.

:(

How overdue is Jay in getting this book distributed to pre-paying buyers?

Did he disappear from here once it kept coming up it was long past the due date?

Sounds like a certain discussion needs to take place in the sales problem thread.

Jay, you may not care or you feel so embarrassed your approach is to avoid dealing with commitments. But the days of walking away from this situation are over.

RED BAND DELAYED or BAND ON THE RUN - which is it?

Get it in gear, my friend, or find yourself on a list I never pictured you on.

And trust me, I like you as a person. But liking a person and liking how they treat others are two separate scenarios, and one is starting to impact the other.

Jay, you may not care or you feel so embarrassed your approach is to avoid dealing with commitments. But the days of walking away from this situation are over.

RED BAND DELAYED or BAND ON THE RUN - which is it?

Get it in gear, my friend, or find yourself on a list I never pictured you on.

And trust me, I like you as a person. But liking a person and liking how they treat others are two separate scenarios, and one is starting to impact the other.

Seriously dude wtf are you thinking (shrug)

Jay last contacted me on 10/11 with this message

"the book ships tomorrow. I'll have a tracking # for you by 4 or so!"

and that was it nothing since then and he hasn't posted since 11/7 I never expected this.