• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

I did a bunch of the new Avengers #1 sketch covers on Wednesday at a local comic shop but this is the first one I've gotten a chance to scan in!

Doom.jpg

Many more to come!

There is only 4 of these in the world....let me know if you are interested.

nzj3et.jpg

That is about 4 too many lol lol

out of the bunch of blanks that i bought, they say AVENGERS... has anybody bought the I AM AN AVENGER blank?

Good point dude...

I did a bunch of the new Avengers #1 sketch covers on Wednesday at a local comic shop but this is the first one I've gotten a chance to scan in!

Doom.jpg

Many more to come!

nzj3et.jpg

out of the bunch of blanks that i bought, they say AVENGERS... has anybody bought the I AM AN AVENGER blank?

N

This is an uneducated guess, but based on ebay sales, I'd say the design may have been changed @ the last minute or a rope a dope of sorts (which is pointless, we would have bought them, anyway).

Doom.jpg

Many more to come!

nzj3et.jpg

Bueller....Bueller.....Bueller.....Bueller.......................................................................................................................................... :shrug:

N

This is an uneducated guess, but based on ebay sales, I'd say the design may have been changed @ the last minute or a rope a dope of sorts (which is pointless, we would have bought them, anyway).

Oh no. Maybe I need to change the title of this thread again and take out "(I Am An Avenger)". lol

To be honest, I prefer just "Avengers" without the "I Am An Avenger" add on.

N

Oh no. Maybe I need to change the title of this thread again and take out "(I Am An Avenger)". lol

I think you should seriously and without hesitation consider "Oui Oui I'ma Le'Avengeire" ... it just has more of an artsy ring to it... hm

N

I think you should seriously and without hesitation consider "Oui Oui I'ma Le'Avengeire" ... it just has more of an artsy ring to it... hm

lol