• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

Just checked not an "I am an Avenger" didn't notice it just says "the Avengers"

:sorry:

Are there two different sketch covers? (shrug)

Apparently the logo was changed before the book was printed, and "I Am An Avenger" was dropped, such that the logo simply says "The Avengers."

Apparently the logo was changed before the book was printed, and "I Am An Avenger" was dropped, such that the logo simply says "The Avengers."

Thanks. (thumbs u

I've been wondering the same thing...is there a difference?

read the posts above yours... question was answered; there is only one 'Avengers' blank that does not have the originally solicited "I am an Avenger" written on it.

That really kinda sux just ein bischin. For the majority of the intended sketches, it probably works better or insignificant. 5 of the 50, though, were supposed to be xmas presents w/ each of my brothers & my dad in their uniforms. It would have been cooler if it had read "IAA". Oh well.

I must be missing something. How would "I Am An Avenger" limit diversity of characters (even just avengers,I count over 50)?

Don't get me wrong, I'm still buying 50 & getting the lion's share sketched of Avengers.

Thanks guys! Yea, Dan has got a cool one coming up.

awesome Ken are those part of your Dynamic Forces orders?

These are from Avengers Day last week that I did at Stormwatch comics here in Jersey. They where selling them for that day only for cover price--- only like 4 bucks with sketch.

Thanks guys! Yea, Dan has got a cool one coming up.

awesome Ken are those part of your Dynamic Forces orders?

These are from Avengers Day last week that I did at Stormwatch comics here in Jersey. They where selling them for that day only for cover price--- only like 4 bucks with sketch.

^^ DEAL OF THE CENTURY.....WOW :golfclap: