• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! Yea, Dan has got a cool one coming up.

awesome Ken are those part of your Dynamic Forces orders?

These are from Avengers Day last week that I did at Stormwatch comics here in Jersey. They where selling them for that day only for cover price--- only like 4 bucks with sketch.

^^ DEAL OF THE CENTURY.....WOW :golfclap:

I know, right? That is why I was kicking myself for only buying 1 cover. I had money for 10 & granted, that might have been abusing their/his generosity a bit much, but surely I could've been awake enough to buy 2 or 3. doh!!!

^^ indeed! AWESOME. Here's a formal request for a line of Haeser cover recreations/updates.

I will be announcing another Ken Haeser opportunity SOON. I am waiting for the last round of books that were done by Ken to be graded, so I dont mix anything up. They are currently at CGC

Do not worry Ken is on board and an opportunity will be coming up shortly. Stay tuned. :)

If he's doing similar recreations, I'm in. I'll start thinking of a good cover. :)

If he's doing similar recreations, I'm in. I'll start thinking of a good cover. :)
Avengers 1....modern Ironman???? Insanely Bodybuilder hulk???