• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange team-ups

4 posts in this topic

Maybe someone will know this. I'm looking for the issue that had a SPACE RANGER and ADAM STRANGE story. It was kind of like a team-up story. I remember Adam Strange being shrunk down by some ray in the story and Space Ranger saving people on the roof of a building that is about to collaspes in the story.

Also looking for a Aquaman and Green Arrow story that had them both teamed up in a back up story.

According to Overstreet, the Adam Strange / Space Ranger crossovers were in Mystery in Space 94 and 98. This was the post-Schwartz, post-Infantino era. I've not seen these books, but was under the impression this was actually a descendent of the "real" Adam Strange in the future world of Space Ranger. Could be wrong, though!

The Aquaman/GA crossover was reprinted in Greatest Team-Up Stories Ever Told. I ought to be able to check my copy for the original source later today.

Cheers,

Z.