• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark they were and Golden Eyed

33 posts in this topic

Never thought to take any pix myself-when you're a kid you imagine the shops will always be there.

First trip to London was to the DTWAGE shop in Berwick Street-tremendously exciting. I have never found anyone with any pix of any of the shops...or any of the comic marts at Vincent Square or Westminster Halls.

Hi Galactus- Here's how you do it.

Set up an account at Flickr ( http://www.flickr.com/ )-takes about 30 seconds.

Upload your photos onto Flickr.

Next you need to get the URL of the photos-this is not the same as the URL you see when you view the page.

To get the URL of the actual image file, find the photo you want to use. Click the "All Sizes" button above it and select the size you want.

Two text fields appear below the photo. The second contains the URL of the image itself. Copy this.

To display on the forum add the following markup tag to your message:

image_name.gif

This is how I got the lovely lady shown below.

4671822719_8c7ed08c05.jpg

I have a few, unfortunately i dont have a clue how to post any of the images (can someone give me a quick lesson)
Open up a free account with

www.photobucket.com

Next you need to get the URL of the photos-this is not the same as the URL you see when you view the page.

To get the URL of the actual image file, find the photo you want to use. Click the "All Sizes" button above it and select the size you want.

Two text fields appear below the photo. The second contains the URL of the image itself. Copy this.

image_name.gif

Thomas! :hi:

How the hell are you, mate? :/

image_name.gif

He's looking a bit peaky....

image_name.gif

He's looking a bit peaky....

TV frames for glasses and Donald Trump's cast offs?

Goonie needs Trinny and Susannah. (thumbs u

uhhm i'm pretty sure the fact that there is an Empire Strikes Back poster in the window that this is from late 1980

You could be right I never was any good with dates lol

Although I do know it was taken in the 70's / 80's on one of my many visits to London to see Liverpool play at Wembley . :headbang: