Hello. I collect modern indy horror, sci-fi, underground, alternative & humor >>

61 posts in this topic

Hello.

I used to collect what everyone else around here collects: i.e. the usual mainstream titles. I had to sell them all to keep up on my mortgage payments. (I sold most of them at wholesale prices and took a beating.)

Now I collect modern age independent horror, sci-fi, underground, alternative and humor comics. When I've the time I'll be scanning as many as I can in order to share them with you all. That is, if anyone seems in the least bit interested in seeing them.

44,384 posts

Welcome to the Boards :applause:

34,473 posts
Welcome to the Boards :applause:

Yes.

283 posts

Always interested. Maybe you can show me something new to read.

Welcome to the Boards. :)

29,198 posts

Welcome to the boards!

1,409 posts

Welcome to the boards!!!!!

87,958 posts

Welcome matey!

1,982 posts
Welcome matey!

yeah, what he said! :hi:

4,631 posts
comicbook-welcome.jpg

17,166 posts

Welcome to the boards - and FWIW there are many existing threads in which to show off stuff of a specific type - there is an underground thread in the magazine section and another one that gets revived now and then in general (stoned age comics), and if memory serves there was an indy horror thread in the copper section.

Welcome to the boards - and FWIW there are many existing threads in which to show off stuff of a specific type - there is an underground thread in the magazine section and another one that gets revived now and then in general (stoned age comics), and if memory serves there was an indy horror thread in the copper section.

Thank you for the warm welcomes, everyone. And I'll be sure to search for existing threads that coincide with my interests.

Now I'm off to search the web for a suitable avatar.

14,763 posts

Hola amigo :hi:

3,181 posts

Thank you for the warm welcomes, everyone. And I'll be sure to search for existing threads that coincide with my interests.

Now I'm off to search the web for a suitable avatar.

An Arsenal shirt would make a good avatar.