• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello. I collect modern indy horror, sci-fi, underground, alternative & humor >>

61 posts in this topic

Hello.

I used to collect what everyone else around here collects: i.e. the usual mainstream titles. I had to sell them all to keep up on my mortgage payments. (I sold most of them at wholesale prices and took a beating.)

Now I collect modern age independent horror, sci-fi, underground, alternative and humor comics. When I've the time I'll be scanning as many as I can in order to share them with you all. That is, if anyone seems in the least bit interested in seeing them.

Welcome to the boards - and FWIW there are many existing threads in which to show off stuff of a specific type - there is an underground thread in the magazine section and another one that gets revived now and then in general (stoned age comics), and if memory serves there was an indy horror thread in the copper section.

Welcome to the boards - and FWIW there are many existing threads in which to show off stuff of a specific type - there is an underground thread in the magazine section and another one that gets revived now and then in general (stoned age comics), and if memory serves there was an indy horror thread in the copper section.

Thank you for the warm welcomes, everyone. And I'll be sure to search for existing threads that coincide with my interests.

Now I'm off to search the web for a suitable avatar.

Thank you for the warm welcomes, everyone. And I'll be sure to search for existing threads that coincide with my interests.

Now I'm off to search the web for a suitable avatar.

An Arsenal shirt would make a good avatar.