• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello. I collect modern indy horror, sci-fi, underground, alternative & humor >>

61 posts in this topic

Maybe it's Theo Walcott with time on his hands hm

Capello has made a mistake already

Yep, Theo could have made the tea faster than anyone else.

Just getting my comments ready when we go out on penalties

Maybe it's Theo Walcott with time on his hands hm

Capello has made a mistake already

Yep, Theo could have made the tea faster than anyone else.

Just getting my comments ready when we go out on penalties

Always the optimist. lol

Wow. Who is this Freddie guy and what has he done to make some of you so suspicious?

Never mind. I'll use the search function that's so difficult to navigate it took me all of two seconds to find it much less figure it out how it works.

There's nothing much I can do to prove I'm me. Perhaps time will tell. Besides, you seem to be having a bit of fun and I wouldn't want to spoil it.

Wow. Who is this Freddie guy and what has he done to make some of you so suspicious?

Never mind. I'll use the search function that's so difficult to navigate it took me all of two seconds to find it much less figure it out how it works.

There's nothing much I can do to prove I'm me. Perhaps time will tell. Besides, you seem to be having a bit of fun and I wouldn't want to spoil it.

Hey...why no location?

Where you at?

Hey...why no location?

Where you at?

:popcorn:

Yes, I sometimes cross over the Skyway. I've never visited CGC HQ, though. I've been to the Ringling Museum of Art many times as well as Cà d'Zan. When it was being restored in the early 2000's I was able to haul off many pieces of the original patio masonry and ceramic tiles. I'll try to dig out some photos I took and post them, if you wish.

No, I'm not a native Floridian. My family moved to Dunedin, FL. back in 1971 from the Washington, D.C. area.

Kind of figured,i think i'm actually like 1 of only 4 left in the state lol

My son is a native Floridian. He was born in Dunedin, FL. He's 14, is 6'1" tall and still growing.

Always good to welcome another Floridian to the Boards!!!! (thumbs up)

Approximately how many of us are members here?

No, I'm not a native Floridian. My family moved to Dunedin, FL. back in 1971 from the Washington, D.C. area.

My son is a native Floridian. He was born in Dunedin, FL. He's 14, is 6'1" tall and still growing.

We are way out numbered :cry:

That's like trying to determine the scarcity levels of Key GA books...????? Your guess is as good as mine... lol