• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
8 8

4,882 posts in this topic

Now that is THE Dave Stevens collection to beat.

Amazing! (worship)

Yeah, but can you snuggle with it? :whistle:

I don't think he is the "snuggle" type.

TheModernPrometheus.jpg

:baiting:

:o

lol... did everyone save that image? Still makes me laugh every time I see it :D

Is there a Registry for Dave Stevens covers yet? Or do we need to petition for it? And how the hell am I gonna get my Glamour International slabbed? It's 12X12X1!

Now there should be a Rocketeer registry set added in the next few months, so get out those Starslayers, Pacific Presents, and Rocketeer Specials.

By the way, I never even realized there was a Pacific Presents 3-4. Anyone ever owned these and knows what the content is?

Now there should be a Rocketeer registry set added in the next few months, so get out those Starslayers, Pacific Presents, and Rocketeer Specials.

By the way, I never even realized there was a Pacific Presents 3-4. Anyone ever owned these and knows what the content is?

Here's all four.

01-26-239.jpg

Just in case you've missed the earlier link, here's 2 other Dave Stevens threads with many covers already posted.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1484980&fpart=1

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=527732&fpart=1

Nice links. I even saw a few covers that I didn't know about. Gotta add them to the list.