• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old comics are now for sale on e-bay...Revised Pricing

10 posts in this topic

Thanks for all the advice being that I have never used ebay before, I really appreciate the info. from all of you . I used to have a vast collection along with my Uncles from the 50-60 era's. Got into a little trouble and my parents burned them all. 5000 comics up in flames on the BBQ Grill!!!! makepoint.gif "http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2227785395&category=68"

link .]old comics for sale[/url]

589a8bdf1c2ad_402653-oldcomics.JPG.5c653294c0f495cf3ca003bea1f93037.JPG

Lets be nice. New guy here.

Fred - you probably are not going to get any bidders at $800. That price will probably scare people off.

You might want to cancel this auction and list the books separately. You'll probably get more bidders and will be able to move all of them. Start them at $9.99 each and you'll see some play. I'll bet that Cap will go for $400, the Sensation for $150, and the Superman for $200.

sorry.gif..Guess I got caught up in the moment.... tonofbricks.gif

And since Beyonder isn't around:

Welcome to the Boards

hi.gif

Fred - you probably are not going to get any bidders at $800. That price will probably scare people off.

You might want to cancel this auction and list the books separately. You'll probably get more bidders and will be able to move all of them. Start them at $9.99 each and you'll see some play. I'll bet that Cap will go for $400, the Sensation for $150, and the Superman for $200.

What he said! thumbsup2.gif

And...

No private auctions! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Let those thrill bidders have some fun! grin.gif

Looks like the cat peed on them before the pic was taken... insane.gif

Some years ago my cat DID pee on some of my books. frown.gif They were standing up in a box bagged and boarded. I used to tuck the flap on the bags down inside the bag and put a piece of tape on the top. Bad idea. It doesn't stop 'liquids' from running down inside the bag. Now I only pull the flap over the top and tape it down.

I call these books my 'Alley Cat Pedigree'.